Definition In a month's time
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I'll be back) in a month's time!: (I will return) in one month! around 30 days from now!
- "Philip : Four weeks' time?"
- "The option that gains the most votes will become reality in a month's time!"
- "The next shipment is scheduled for four weeks' time."
- "I'll send you a report in about two weeks."
- "You should arrive in Plymouth in about four hours' time."
- "Where do you see yourself in ten years' time?"
- "That's why I'm prepared to let you get your hands on La Potion de Papi in just two weeks' time: two and a half months before anyone else."
- "In ten years' time, all jobs will be done by robots."
- "Crème de la Crème will be hitting the shelves in a few months' time."
- "Edward : Sorry, I meant 5 years' time."
Still having difficulties with 'In a month's time'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In a month's time'? Share it with us!