In a month's time
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I'll be back) in a month's time!: (I will return) in one month! around 30 days from now!
- "That's why I'm prepared to let you get your hands on La Potion de Papi in just two weeks' time: two and a half months before anyone else."
- "Edward : Sorry, I meant 5 years' time."
- "Philip : Four weeks' time?"
- "Who's to say that in ten years' time, we won't be experiencing another ice age?'."
- "I'll send you a report in about two weeks."
- "You should arrive in Plymouth in about four hours' time."
- "The next shipment is scheduled for four weeks' time."
- "Where do you see yourself in ten years' time?"
- "In ten years' time, all jobs will be done by robots."
- "Crème de la Crème will be hitting the shelves in a few months' time."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In a month's time'? Share it with us!