In any way
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(We're not exploiting our employees) in any way: (We're not exploiting our employees) at all, by any means
- "- Don't be stupid enough to respond in any way to unsolicited or suspicious mail claiming to be from a bank."
- "I would never hurt your business or our friendship in any way."
- "Bruno : But we're not hurting the animals in any way."
- "In all seriousness, I sympathize with your current situation, and I'll do my best to help you in any way that I possibly can."
- "My question for you is this: Would you like to modify your monthly contribution in any way?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In any way'? Share it with us!