Definition In any way
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(We're not exploiting our employees) in any way: (We're not exploiting our employees) at all, by any means
- "- Don't be stupid enough to respond in any way to unsolicited or suspicious mail claiming to be from a bank."
- "In all seriousness, I sympathize with your current situation, and I'll do my best to help you in any way that I possibly can."
- "I would never hurt your business or our friendship in any way."
- "Bruno : But we're not hurting the animals in any way."
- "My question for you is this: Would you like to modify your monthly contribution in any way?"
Still having difficulties with 'In any way'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In any way'? Share it with us!