English vocabulary and translations (See all)
in fact: really, in reality, actually, in effect
- "A rumor that Horatio Oleré, the acclaimed nose of the Delavigne Corporation, has in fact, left the company."
- "15 years sober, today in fact."
- "In fact, tall is large."
- "In fact, maybe one day."
- "As requested, I've done a bit of research on your father Stephen Moon, and it turns out that he is in fact a gold miner living in Fairbanks, Alaska."
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "Ecstatic, in fact."
- "In fact, I'm in a bit of a bind."
- "Jean : In fact, I have a different proposal to."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In fact'? Share it with us!