Definition In love
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(to fall, to be) in love (with someone): (to become, to be) infatuated, enamored (with someone)
- "Brian : I'm in love with Bruno Delavigne."
- "In case last night's gymnastics left you with any doubts, I am literally head over heels in love with you!"
- "Philip : But how can you be in love with someone you've never met?"
- "Philip : Well if the topic isn't love, why don't you ask your boyfriend Kevin or that British dude that's in love with Bruno?"
- "I'm in love with Bruno Delavigne."
- "Philip : What do you mean, she's in love with me?"
- ""I'm in love with my new e-book."
- "I thought you were in love."
- "You said it yourself, you cannot be in love with someone you've never met!"
- "I'm not in love with you."
Still having difficulties with 'In love'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In love'? Share it with us!