English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(to fall, to be) in love (with someone): (to become, to be) infatuated, enamored (with someone)
- "Philip : What do you mean, she's in love with me?"
- "I'm in love with Bruno Delavigne."
- "In case last night's gymnastics left you with any doubts, I am literally head over heels in love with you!"
- "You said it yourself, you cannot be in love with someone you've never met!"
- "Philip : Well if the topic isn't love, why don't you ask your boyfriend Kevin or that British dude that's in love with Bruno?"
- "Brian : I'm in love with Bruno Delavigne."
- "Philip : But how can you be in love with someone you've never met?"
- "I'm not in love with you."
- ""I'm in love with my new e-book."
- "I thought you were in love."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In love'? Share it with us!