Definition In no time
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
in no time, in no time at all: quickly, immediately, with little or no delay
I'll be there in no time; I'm leaving now.
- "I promise that with your new fragrance you'll find a new boyfriend in no time."
- "Hopefully we'll have you fully operational and surfing the web in no time!"
- "The point is, if you make some changes here and there, you're bound to get your financial situation sorted out in no time."
- "Not to worry however, Icarus is able to use a calculator without major pain, and I'm sure I'll be thrusting vigorously in no time at all."
- "I'll take the boxed sets - and I've got a feeling I'm going to move these units in no time."
Still having difficulties with 'In no time'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In no time'? Share it with us!