In no time
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
in no time, in no time at all: quickly, immediately, with little or no delay
I'll be there in no time; I'm leaving now.
- "I promise that with your new fragrance you'll find a new boyfriend in no time."
- "Hopefully we'll have you fully operational and surfing the web in no time!"
- "Not to worry however, Icarus is able to use a calculator without major pain, and I'm sure I'll be thrusting vigorously in no time at all."
- "The point is, if you make some changes here and there, you're bound to get your financial situation sorted out in no time."
- "I'll take the boxed sets - and I've got a feeling I'm going to move these units in no time."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In no time'? Share it with us!