Definition In order to
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
In order to (enter this office building, you must have a badge): To be able to (enter this office building, you must have a badge)
- "There's only one solution: we need to energize the machine with a steady pulse of infrasonic frequencies in order to cancel out all the bad resonance."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "Philip will be traveling by company car in order to save on airfare, so you can consider this a 'business road trip' if you like."
- "In order to improve our organization's reputation for service, here are some proven customer service guidelines that I have found particularly beneficial"
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "In order to reactivate your PlasterCard, it is essential that you confirm your credit card information below"
- "I have used shorthand in my notes in order to save time."
- "Technique : Dress up like ghosts, monsters and sexy nurses in order to extort the precious candy."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In order to'? Share it with us!