English vocabulary and translations (See all)
in particular: specifically, particularly, especially
I love flowers, in particular red roses.
- "Or is there something else in particular you would like to focus on?"
- "Icarus : There are two charges in particular which seem a little out of the ordinary."
- "This was the result of some suspect management decisions as well as some poorly chosen business partners (Kalvin Krime and Grevelon in particular)."
- "I never thought I would leave the Delavigne Corporation and I have sincerely appreciated my time with the company in general and on the retail team in particular."
- "Most of candidates I met with were well-qualified, however one in particular stood out from the crowd."
- "I was very rude and insulting to you, and in particular, I am sorry for calling you a C*%!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In particular'? Share it with us!