In the meantime
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
in the meantime: meanwhile, simultaneously, concurrently, from one point in time to another
- "In the meantime, if you wish to continue using e-mail, which I gather is important, please reduce the size of your personal inboxes immediately."
- "In the meantime, I will be looking through another agency."
- "In the meantime, we're going to make a connection with your network, and run a diagnostic report."
- "In the meantime, I'm going to have a look around."
- "In the meantime, why don't you get a large rock so that I can keep the car from rolling?"
- "In the meantime, I'd like to show you the executive offices, introduce you to the staff, and answer any questions you may have."
- "In the meantime, government researchers across Britain are waiting to see the effectiveness of this new policy."
- "Brent : So what are you doing in the meantime?"
- "In the meantime, I'll work on ideas for the name of the new boxed set, and a sexy little packaging design to boost sales."
- "If there's anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to yell, and in the meantime, please sit back, enjoy a beer and we'll see you in 2 days."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In the meantime'? Share it with us!