In this case
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
in this case, in both cases, in some cases: in this, both, some situation(s) or event(s)
- "Surely in this case, an expert's opinion is more important?"
- "In this case, they want your credit card details so that they can buy things using your PlasterCard!"
- "Bruno : Well, in that case, I guess I'll see you tonight."
- "Well, in that case I don't know what to tell you Dmitri."
- "Bob : Well sir, in this case, you'll definitely need an IT consultant."
- "In that case, you need to take this lift down to the ground floor, go across the hall until you reach a big door."
- "In some cases Anosmia may be permanent, although a few people have reported a recovery."
- "In some cases Anosmia maybe permanent, although few people have reported a recovery."
- "In this case, neither team scored at all."
- "No matter how silly the question may be, there is always a way to transform it into something informative, and in this case, you managed to promote our products as well."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In this case'? Share it with us!