Definition In this case
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
in this case, in both cases, in some cases: in this, both, some situation(s) or event(s)
- "No matter how silly the question may be, there is always a way to transform it into something informative, and in this case, you managed to promote our products as well."
- "Bob : Well sir, in this case, you'll definitely need an IT consultant."
- "Surely in this case, an expert's opinion is more important?"
- "Bruno : Well, in that case, I guess I'll see you tonight."
- "In some cases Anosmia maybe permanent, although few people have reported a recovery."
- "In that case, you need to take this lift down to the ground floor, go across the hall until you reach a big door."
- "In this case, neither team scored at all."
- "Well, in that case I don't know what to tell you Dmitri."
- "In some cases Anosmia may be permanent, although a few people have reported a recovery."
- "In this case, they want your credit card details so that they can buy things using your PlasterCard!"
Still having difficulties with 'In this case'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In this case'? Share it with us!