In this case
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
in this case, in both cases, in some cases: in this, both, some situation(s) or event(s)
- "In some cases Anosmia may be permanent, although a few people have reported a recovery."
- "In some cases Anosmia maybe permanent, although few people have reported a recovery."
- "Surely in this case, an expert's opinion is more important?"
- "In that case, you need to take this lift down to the ground floor, go across the hall until you reach a big door."
- "In this case, neither team scored at all."
- "No matter how silly the question may be, there is always a way to transform it into something informative, and in this case, you managed to promote our products as well."
- "Well, in that case I don't know what to tell you Dmitri."
- "In this case, they want your credit card details so that they can buy things using your PlasterCard!"
- "Bruno : Well, in that case, I guess I'll see you tonight."
- "Bob : Well sir, in this case, you'll definitely need an IT consultant."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'In this case'? Share it with us!