English vocabulary and translations (See all)
incredibly: unbelievably, amazingly, extraordinarily
UK: Philip really is an incredibly silly man.
US: That's an incredible story: really unbelievable!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Bruno : Me neither! Incredible!"
- "The way he gets on with his staff impresses me incredibly."
- "My only regret is that I didn't understand every word of this incredible film."
- "Bruno wondered if there were some way that he and Horatio could collaborate to create incredible fragrances."
- "The way you handled that paper jam was incredible."
- "The beautiful planet you see before you is the most incredible thing you've ever witnessed."
- "It's so incredible that you don't snore in bed."
- "Bruno began to brainstorm. If there were only some way that he and Horatio could collaborate to create incredible fragrances."
- "Susan graduated at the top of her class at Oxford, and has incredible recommendations from every company she has ever worked for."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Incredible'? Share it with us!