English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
India: a country in South Asia, the capital of which is New Delhi
- "Susie : We compensate for these emissions by sponsoring the planting of the necessary amount of trees in India, to absorb the same amount of Co2."
- "I'm particularly interested in the tree-planting project in India."
- "The outsourcing boom shows no signs of slowing: India, China and the Philippines have been targets for western businesses for some time now."
- "It's generally played in England and its former colonies: Australia, New Zealand, India, West Indies, to name a few."
- "And finally, the latest peace proposal between India and Sri Lanka was unilaterally rejected by all parties."
Still having difficulties with 'India'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'India'? Share it with us!