English vocabulary and translations (See all)
indigo: dark blue (color)
- "Indigo Motel is selling shares on their website, and I just bought a ton of them. As soon as they raise $150,000 they'll use that money to record, promote and distribute their first album. As a shareholder, I will receive a cut of all sales and licensing."
- "Philip : Well Hannah, the shareholder meetings for Indigo Motel are going to be very interesting."
- "Indigo Motel can't write, can't play and certainly can't sing – but 500,000 Belgian teenagers absolutely worship this group."
- "Hannah : 'Indigo Motel'?"
- "I didn't hear you, I was too busy listening to Indigo Motel."
- "Good luck with Indigo Motel."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Indigo'? Share it with us!