English vocabulary and translations (See all)
information: data, knowledge, facts
- "Warning: Sharing this information can lead to death, excommunication."
- "*The information presented within my self-published book is not strictly speaking 'legal' or 'admissible' in a court of law."
- "Confidential information about the Delavigne Corporation."
- "For more information about Delavigne products or initiatives, please contact Susan Bliss, director of Marketing at (415) 555-6996."
- "Unfortunately, I am unable to give you more information regarding my position and purpose, because then I would have to kill you."
- "I hope you'll come back soon with more information about the fascinating nation of Scandinavia."
- "The Peking Duck is proud to publish this illegally obtained information."
- "Tatiana : I have some information about your Queen that you might find very interesting."
- "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / CULTURAL IMPACT"
- "Physical description: (Age) 19 (Height) 5.8 M (Weight) 2367 KG (additional information) LOVES SUDOKU"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Information'? Share it with us!