English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
inside (a box): in, within, on the interior of (a box)
- "What's going on inside that beautiful head of yours?"
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know "miam miam"."
- "Brent : So listeners, I am now inside the party: the first stage of my mission is complete."
- "Putting perfume inside a billboard is such a gimmick."
- "Philip : Well then, you won't mind if I take a little look inside them. Get ready for Dr. Philip to perform surgery."
- "When she told me she was blind, I immediately wanted to know more about her, to "see" who she really was inside."
- "Are you sure you want to see inside this room?"
- "Maybe someone inside knows Lucky."
- "Open me up and take a look inside"
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Inside'? Share it with us!