English vocabulary and translations (See all)
inside (a box): in, within, on the interior of (a box)
- "Putting perfume inside a billboard is such a gimmick."
- "Brent : So listeners, I am now inside the party: the first stage of my mission is complete."
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
- "What's going on inside that beautiful head of yours?"
- "Open me up and take a look inside"
- "You're supposed to be inside!"
- "Bruno : No, no, the small green square was inside the big red square."
- "When she told me she was blind, I immediately wanted to know more about her, to 'see' who she really was inside."
- "Are you sure you want to see inside this room?"
- "Philip : Well then, you won't mind if I take a little look inside them. Get ready for Dr. Philip to perform surgery."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Inside'? Share it with us!