English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the insurance: We have insurance for our car, house, etc., in case of accidents
We have a home insurance policy, in case there is a fire, or we get robbed.
- "I wanted to get some more information about our vehicle insurance policy."
- "Shannon : Hello, Ouch Insurance, Shannon Truman speaking."
- "Ouch Insurance"
- "Further to our conversation, here is a brief summary of the current policy you hold with Ouch Insurance."
- "Insurance type Description Insurance limit for damages"
- "Mr. Smith here from Bristol Insurance."
- "I'll contact our insurance broker, Ouch Insurance, and check our current policy."
- "You have a $500 deductible on your comprehensive and collision coverage, meaning that Ouch Insurance will pay for any damages above this amount."
- "Ouch Insurance will pay to repair your vehicle up to its market value."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Insurance'? Share it with us!