English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the insurance: We have insurance for our car, house, etc., in case of accidents
We have a home insurance policy, in case there is a fire, or we get robbed.
- "I'll contact our insurance broker, Ouch Insurance, and check our current policy."
- "Ouch Insurance will pay to repair your vehicle up to its market value."
- "Further to our conversation, here is a brief summary of the current policy you hold with Ouch Insurance."
- "Insurance type Description Insurance limit for damages"
- "Ouch Insurance"
- "Mr. Smith here from Bristol Insurance."
- "Shannon : Hello, Ouch Insurance, Shannon Truman speaking."
- "I wanted to get some more information about our vehicle insurance policy."
- "You have a $500 deductible on your comprehensive and collision coverage, meaning that Ouch Insurance will pay for any damages above this amount."
Still having difficulties with 'Insurance'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Insurance'? Share it with us!