English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
intelligent: clever, with good judgment
- "I think Susie's marketing strategy is a real winner, and with the right sales approach, and an intelligent pricing package, I'm sure I could turn those surplus bottles into a hot commodity."
- "Fiona : I'm very intelligent."
- "And I've realized that you're a moron even when you're trying to do something intelligent."
- "I'm your captain Hugh Wallaroo, and I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot Gus, a super intelligent kangaroo."
- "Bruno : Well, I suppose I'm looking for someone intelligent, kind, with a good sense of humor."
- "Don't you ever have anything intelligent to say, Cheeter?"
- "Bruno tried to reassure me that we have Willy, the security guard, who is as old as my grandfather and perhaps as intelligent as my hamster."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Intelligent'? Share it with us!