English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an intercom: an internal communication system with loudspeakers
- "(On intercom) Polly, tell Horatio to come up here right now."
- "Brian (on intercom) : Well, I've changed into my boxing shorts just in case we need to settle this the old-fashioned way."
- "For example, every morning at 10:00 AM sharp, we could all turn on our intercoms and laugh together for 30 seconds."
- "Bruno (on intercom) : Brian Jones, can you come in here for a moment?"
- "God : (on intercom) Bernie!"
- "(on intercom) Brian, I have to leave soon, but apparently Mr. Trotsker will be staying in my office indefinitely."
- "Bruno (on intercom) : No need for that Brian."
- "Brian (on intercom) : Bruno, there's a guy here who says he's your grandfather."
- "Brian on intercom : With pleasure, sir!"
- "(On the intercom) Polly?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Intercom'? Share it with us!