English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
intergalactic space: a very distant part of space, of the cosmos (in between galaxies)
- "In accordance with Intergalactic tax law 3.5, your planet will be destroyed."
- "To: Intergalactic Tax Office"
- "Dear Intergalactic Tax Office"
- "If the Intergalactic Tax Office doesn't receive it by midnight, the planet will be destroyed!"
- "ITO : Hello, this is the Intergalactic Tax Office."
Still having difficulties with 'Intergalactic-space'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Intergalactic-space'? Share it with us!