English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(the) interim (president): (the) temporary (president), (the president) who fills a role while a change (of president) is happening
- "Subject: Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report"
- "Tomorrow morning I have to finish an interim financial report, and Kevin still hasn't gotten back to me with the figures I need from the factories in Asia, and I already asked him eight times, and Bruno's going to be furious if the finished report isn't on his desk by 12."
- "Susie : Bruno appointed me interim CEO, Philip."
- "Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report January 1st to June 30th"
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "Philip : Yeah Susie, who elected you interim CEO?"
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Interim'? Share it with us!