English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(the) interim (president): (the) temporary (president), (the president) who fills a role while a change (of president) is happening
- "Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report January 1st to June 30th"
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
- "Philip : Yeah Susie, who elected you interim CEO?"
- "Tomorrow morning I have to finish an interim financial report, and Kevin still hasn't gotten back to me with the figures I need from the factories in Asia, and I already asked him eight times, and Bruno's going to be furious if the finished report isn't on his desk by 12."
- "Susie : Bruno appointed me interim CEO, Philip."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "Subject: Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Interim'? Share it with us!