English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(It's Monday today,) isn't it? : (It's Monday today,) right?
- "Isn't it 10 o'clock in the morning over there?"
- "It's hard to fathom, isn't it?"
- "Isn't it wrong that Big Brother will be watching us?"
- "Dr. Loblaw : Isn't it? Well, now that we're finished with the tour, let's go into the 'Purple room' so I can introduce you to your fellow crazies!"
- "It's song time, isn't it?"
- "Dodgeball's kind of a stupid game, isn't it?"
- "A rabbi, a priest and an imam walk into a bar, the barman takes one look at them and says 'Is this some kind of joke?' That's a good one, isn't it!"
- "It's quite a lovely Jackson Pollock, isn't it? What does it say to you?"
- "Lucie : Yes Philip, but isn't it true that you had a violent verbal confrontation with Stink?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Isn't it'? Share it with us!