It isn't working
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
It isn't working (properly): It doesn't function, operate, run (as it should)
Does your old stereo still work?
- "Right now, I'm typing on this thing, which is important, and it isn't working!"
- "Here's the story about that: a couple of months ago, one of our laser printers wasn't working properly, so."
- "I'll swing by later to see if everything is working properly, and to begin our training session."
- "If everything is working correctly, this e-mail should arrive in your Inbox and not the Junk mail folder."
- "I think there's a problem with my bed. It doesn't work."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'It isn't working'? Share it with us!