Definition It looks like
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
it looks like (you have a problem): it appears, it seems, I think (you have a problem)
- "Well, it looks like you've saved me, Steve."
- "It looks like he's choking to death!"
- "It looks like changes will need to be made."
- "It looks like some sort of land surrounded on all sides by water."
- "Brian : Sir, it looks like you've got an idea."
- "And it looks like they don't have a democracy yet."
- "Brent : It looks like it's snowing in there!"
- "Icarus : It looks like he's coming to the stage!"
- "Brian : It looks like some old guy with a beard."
Still having difficulties with 'It looks like'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'It looks like'? Share it with us!