It looks like
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
it looks like (you have a problem): it appears, it seems, I think (you have a problem)
- "And it looks like they don't have a democracy yet."
- "Brian : Sir, it looks like you've got an idea."
- "It looks like changes will need to be made."
- "Hey Jean, it looks like you were right!"
- "Well, it looks like you've saved me, Steve."
- "Oh I see, it looks like we've got a flat tire."
- "It looks like he's choking to death!"
- "Brent : It looks like it's snowing in there!"
- "Icarus : It looks like he's coming to the stage!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'It looks like'? Share it with us!