English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (travel) itinerary: a (travel) schedule, program
According to this itinerary, we will stop at Bordeaux, Lyon and Marseille.
UK: Your itinerary says you'll be in New York, Moscow and Doncaster on the same day.
US: It's a very busy itinerary. It's not easy being Father Christmas!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Miss Stake : According to your itinerary, you've been to Europe twice in the last three months, and you travel regularly to both New York and Los Angeles."
- "I'll check my itinerary and e-mail you my answer by this evening."
- "My responsibilities included contacting clients, creating itineraries and organizing tours."
- "Below you'll find a copy of my itinerary."
- "If the company had been kind enough to authorize a direct flight, I would not have had to change my itinerary so dramatically."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Itinerary'? Share it with us!