English vocabulary and translations (See all)
funny: amusing, entertaining; strange, peculiar, bizarre
It's funny how people can change.
- "You have worn funny hats, taken 17 shots of vodka for breakfast, and purchased 73 Russian dolls."
- "You don't think my jokes are funny?"
- "I feel funny."
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river."
- "All : Sunday, Monday, Funny Days."
- "Do you know what happened to the last person who didn't think my jokes were funny?"
- "I want to see your closet, I want to try on your dresses, I want to meet the guards with the funny hats, but most of all, I want to see."
- "Thursday, Friday, Funny Days."
- "Tuesday, Wednesday, Funny Days."
- "Hannah : Listen to that coffee machine – it makes some funny noises."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'It's funny'? Share it with us!