It's just that
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
it's just that (I'm scared): what I want to say is, the main point is that (I'm scared)
- "Brian : Sir, it's just that today is December 25th!"
- "Kevin : Sir, it's not that I don't have any money it's just that I don't have any money on me, I swear."
- "It's just that we're looking for a friend of ours, we're not sure if he's still alive, and we've got to find him and then get off this island."
- "It's just that I never thought it was possible to love a woman."
- "It's just that I've noticed a surprising trend: TigerLily isn't being bought by Rebecca."
- "Brian : No, it was fine sir, it's just that it lacks a bit of pizzaz, oomph, flavour, zippidy doo dah zippidy day."
- "it's just that this is very important Brian."
- "It's just that it was an accident."
- "Polly : It's just that I don't really support Zirconda's membership in the European Union, but on the other hand."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history I'm afraid it might be impossible."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'It's just that'? Share it with us!