Definition It's just that
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
it's just that (I'm scared): what I want to say is, the main point is that (I'm scared)
- "It's just that I never thought it was possible to love a woman."
- "Brian : No, it was fine sir, it's just that it lacks a bit of pizzaz, oomph, flavour, zippidy doo dah zippidy day."
- "Kevin : Sir, it's not that I don't have any money it's just that I don't have any money on me, I swear."
- "It's just that I've noticed a surprising trend: TigerLily isn't being bought by Rebecca."
- "Brian : Sir, it's just that today is December 25th!"
- "Polly : It's just that I don't really support Zirconda's membership in the European Union, but on the other hand."
- "It's just that it was an accident."
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "it's just that this is very important Brian."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history I'm afraid it might be impossible."
Still having difficulties with 'It's just that'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'It's just that'? Share it with us!