English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a janitor: a concierge, a person who is in charge of cleaning, maintaining and taking care of a building
- "Thank you for interviewing the candidates for the janitor position."
- "Alice Gray : Hello, my name's Alice Gray, I'm here for the janitor job."
- "Bill Tanner : Hello, I'm Bill Tanner, I'm your new janitor!"
- "Anyway, despite your commendable efforts, I have decided it would be best to hire the janitor through a cleaning agency."
- "Due to an emergency, I will not be present this afternoon to interview candidates for the new janitor job at Delavigne."
- "Edward : Ok, so apparently, we're hiring a janitor – someone to clean and look after the Delavigne premises."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Janitor'? Share it with us!