English vocabulary and translations (See all)
January: the first month of the year, the month between December and February
- "According to one recent study, foot traffic at retail stores fell from January to August."
- "All orders placed before January 31st receive free shipping and a collector's edition refrigerator magnet!"
- "Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report January 1st to June 30th"
- "January 31"
- "Your coverage began on January 1, this year."
- "26th January"
- "My birthday is thirty January."
- "27 January"
- "According to one recent study, foot traffic at retail stores fell 19% between January and August."
- "This policy expires on January 1, next year."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'January'? Share it with us!