English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
January: the first month of the year, the month between December and February
- "26th January"
- "27 January"
- "January 31"
- "Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report January 1st to June 30th"
- "According to one recent study, foot traffic at retail stores fell from January to August."
- "This policy expires on January 1, next year."
- "My birthday is thirty January."
- "All orders placed before January 31st receive free shipping and a collector's edition refrigerator magnet!"
- "According to one recent study, foot traffic at retail stores fell 19% between January and August."
- "January 25th, 2019: A hot air balloon flying off the California coast reportedly crashed over the Pacific Ocean early this morning."
Still having difficulties with 'January'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'January'? Share it with us!