English vocabulary and translations (See all)
jazz: a style of music played by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Louis Armstrong, etc.
- "Expect smooth, classic jazz sounds, comfortable leather club chairs, and an average age of 78."
- "JAZZ Where?"
- "The Love Dove cruise ship is equipped with beauty salons, an aquarium, a golf course and jazz bars."
- "Also, giant lizards make our beds, and robots are excellent jazz musicians."
- "In 1928, Clairette gave birth to their only son Marc, a jazz musician who now lives with his wife in San Francisco."
- "Bobby Vanquish, the king of jazz, returns to San Francisco this weekend, accompanied by six of the 21st century's finest horn players."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Jazz'? Share it with us!