English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
jazz: a style of music played by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Louis Armstrong, etc.
- "In 1928, Clairette gave birth to their only son Marc, a jazz musician who now lives with his wife in San Francisco."
- "JAZZ Where?"
- "The Love Dove cruise ship is equipped with beauty salons, an aquarium, a golf course and jazz bars."
- "Bobby Vanquish, the king of jazz, returns to San Francisco this weekend, accompanied by six of the 21st century's finest horn players."
- "Expect smooth, classic jazz sounds, comfortable leather club chairs, and an average age of 78."
- "Also, giant lizards make our beds, and robots are excellent jazz musicians."
Still having difficulties with 'Jazz'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Jazz'? Share it with us!