English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a pair of jeans: denim trousers (famous brand names: Levi's, Lee, Wrangler)
- "They go back to the UK with suitcases full of jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
- "Everyone is allowed to wear jeans and a tee-shirt, or whatever they prefer."
- "It's called 'Casual Fridays', when everyone is allowed to wear jeans and a tee-shirt, or whatever else they prefer."
- "They go back to the UK laden with jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
- "Philip : Well maybe if you didn't dress like a hippie with your dashikis and mumus and your bell-bottom jeans, I'd sexually harass you too!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Jeans'? Share it with us!