English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Can I help you, jefe? (Spanish): Can I help you, boss? (Spanish)
- "Pedro : Jefe, I was thinking about a woman."
- "Pedro : I am sorry sir, but I cannot answer your questions about el jefe."
- "Pedro : Thank you jefe."
- "Pedro : Me neither jefe."
- "Pedro : Yes jefe, your ranch, it is very very big."
- "Pedro : I'm so sorry jefe, the reporter, he told me it was a story about me and gardeners in Dallas."
- "Pedro : Jefe, to get a green card, maybe you can help me get married."
Still having difficulties with 'Jefe'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Jefe'? Share it with us!