English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) job-related (problem) (or a 'work-related problem'): (a problem) connected to one's job
- "Luna handles HR-related issues at the company."
- "Bruno : Look Leonard, I'm more than happy to give 'job-related' training to our employees."
- "It's actually work related."
- "It has come to light that he is suffering from extreme job-related stress."
- "Donna : Those are work-related."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Job-related'? Share it with us!