English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(a) job-related (problem) (or a "work-related problem"): (a problem) connected to one's job
- "It's actually work related."
- "Donna : Those are work-related."
- "Luna handles HR-related issues at the company."
- "It has come to light that he is suffering from extreme job-related stress."
- "Bruno : Look Leonard, I'm more than happy to give "job-related" training to our employees."
Still having difficulties with 'Job-related'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Job-related'? Share it with us!