English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a journalist: a reporter, a correspondent
- "We live in a world where 7.5 journalists out of 10 don't know what they're talking about, and the other 2.5 can't get jobs."
- "I'm a journalist at the Sunday Roast newspaper in London, England."
- "Journalist 2 : Mr. Delavigne, what do you plan on doing next?"
- "Journalist 1 : Mr. Delavigne, would you care to address rumors of your alleged homosexuality once and for all?"
- "Journalist 2 : Mr. Delavigne!"
- "I spent months trying to convince the journalist to feature us."
- "Journalist 1 : Mr. Delavigne, what kind of movie are you going to see?"
- "Bruno : The journalist knows how to read the packaging of each product, they probably didn't even open any of the perfumes!"
- "Journalist 1 : How many times, sir?"
- "Susie : To be fair, the journalist does give a balanced description of each perfume."
Still having difficulties with 'Journalist'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Journalist'? Share it with us!