English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a journalist: a reporter, a correspondent
- "We live in a world where 7.5 journalists out of 10 don't know what they're talking about, and the other 2.5 can't get jobs."
- "by Peter Ballpoint, journalist"
- "Incorporating nap time for the staff might even provide a nice PR angle for all those journalists looking for stories about "hip" and "caring" corporations."
- "Susie : To be fair, the journalist does give a balanced description of each perfume."
- "I spent months trying to convince the journalist to feature us."
- "Man-hours lost to the Internet are just one aspect of the media overload in this journalist's humble opinion."
- "by Snoozy Fellows, sleepy journalist"
- "I'm a journalist at the Sunday Roast newspaper in London, England."
- "Bruno : The journalist knows how to read the packaging of each product, they probably didn't even open any of the perfumes!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Journalist'? Share it with us!