English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a journalist: a reporter, a correspondent
- "I spent months trying to convince the journalist to feature us."
- "Incorporating nap time for the staff might even provide a nice PR angle for all those journalists looking for stories about 'hip' and 'caring' corporations."
- "We live in a world where 7.5 journalists out of 10 don't know what they're talking about, and the other 2.5 can't get jobs."
- "by Peter Ballpoint, journalist"
- "Man-hours lost to the Internet are just one aspect of the media overload in this journalist's humble opinion."
- "Bruno : The journalist knows how to read the packaging of each product, they probably didn't even open any of the perfumes!"
- "by Snoozy Fellows, sleepy journalist"
- "Susie : To be fair, the journalist does give a balanced description of each perfume."
- "I'm a journalist at the Sunday Roast newspaper in London, England."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Journalist'? Share it with us!