English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a journey: a voyage, a movement from one place to another
- "Narrator : Finally, on the third week of their journey, the impossible happened."
- "Glen : Alright everyone, we're approaching the end of our yogic journey."
- "Brian : Wow, that was a very scenic journey!"
- "But, I will give you a clue, because as they say: "Life is a journey, not a destination."
- "It is on your journey that you will find the question you must ask."
- "Journey took almost 12 hours."
Still having difficulties with 'Journey'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Journey'? Share it with us!