English vocabulary and translations (See all)
joy: delight, pleasure, happiness, ecstasy
joyful delighted, pleased, satisfied; pleasing, charming, enjoyable
- "Brian : Joy."
- "As Luna points out, Christmas is a time of joy but also of needless consumeristic folly."
- "I thank you in advance and wish your family great joy."
- "A ballad that inspires company pride and joy."
- "Let's welcome our first, and thankfully penultimate, that means second to last, entry: "Boy Joy Machine?"
- "In this friendly, friendly world, with each day so full of joy, why should any heart be lonely?"
- "invite you to share in the joy of the marriage"
- "Regarding a restaurant in Hong-Kong: if you want to try something different, I really enjoy 'The Joyful Shrimp Palace', located downtown."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Joy'? Share it with us!