English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(apple) juice: liquid extracted from (an apple)
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "Horatio Oléré (Miracle Juices): Uh, Mrs. Yang, just to clarify, money is a big factor for me."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "Monday : Eyewitnesses claim to have seen the diminutive juice magnate on the beaches of St."
- "Bruno : I'm sorry, Mrs. Yang, but Miracle Juices has been a dream of ours for nearly 2 months now, and I'm not willing to part with it so soon."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "Horatio : Let me be clear: I am definitely willing to part with Miracle Juices."
- "Bruno Delavigne (Miracle Juices): I'm sorry Mrs. Yang, but money isn't the only factor for us."
- "Miaow Yang : With the money we are offering, you could start a new business, even remain on the board of Miracle Juices."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
Still having difficulties with 'Juice'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Juice'? Share it with us!