English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(apple) juice: liquid extracted from (an apple)
- "Bruno : I'm sorry, Mrs. Yang, but Miracle Juices has been a dream of ours for nearly 2 months now, and I'm not willing to part with it so soon."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the 'magical' properties of their products."
- "Horatio : Let me be clear: I am definitely willing to part with Miracle Juices."
- "Miaow Yang : With the money we are offering, you could start a new business, even remain on the board of Miracle Juices."
- "Bruno Delavigne (Miracle Juices): I'm sorry Mrs. Yang, but money isn't the only factor for us."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "Monday : Eyewitnesses claim to have seen the diminutive juice magnate on the beaches of St."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "Horatio Oléré (Miracle Juices): Uh, Mrs. Yang, just to clarify, money is a big factor for me."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Juice'? Share it with us!