English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
just (one week ago): only, merely (one week ago)
- "-You know it's just for one room, right?"
- "I'm just calling to tell you that I can go to the dance with you."
- "I'm just a cut-price person in a low-budget land."
- "I would have singled out just one person, but unfortunately science is not an exact science."
- "Bruno : Well I was just calling to see if you'd be available for lunch sometime this week."
- "-We've nothing to declare! -Just the cello!"
- "Bruno : Just one more thing."
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "Just one question, Bruno: why have you turned into a giant duck?"
Still having difficulties with 'Just-only'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Just-only'? Share it with us!