Definition Just the three of us
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(just) the three of us: (only) me and two other people
just the two of us only me and you; only me and one other person
- "In fact, the very thought of the two of us together makes me ill."
- "I must say that I'm disappointed, but I'm sure that Bob, Horatio and I will have a blast, just the three of us."
- "Please contact Sam and arrange a meeting for the three of us for next Thursday."
- "Send her the documents right away, and then arrange a meeting here next week for the three of us."
- "So I thought that Thursday would be great for the two of us to set aside a few minutes to chat."
- "Since Fridays are also rather busy for us all, I thought that Thursday would be great for the two of us to set aside a few minutes to chat."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "What about a candlelit dinner, just the two of us?"
- "Warbuckle : Well well well, Philip, look at the two of us: a couple of sad and lonely workaholics stuck at the office on New Year's Eve!"
Still having difficulties with 'Just the three of us'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Just the three of us'? Share it with us!