Just this once
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
just this once: this one time only
Just this once, I'd like you to be on time! I'm only asking you to be on time one time - today, not every day!
- "Cindy : It's against company policy, but just this once."
- "Brian : Well it's against company policy, but just this once."
- "Icarus : Well, Ms. Benedict, just this once."
- "Well, I guess I can travel economy class, just this once."
- "Icarus : Well, just this once."
- "just this once, I'm going to let you ask me about my briefcase."
- "You told me that just this once, you'd show me what was inside."
- "Bruno : Enough! Just this once."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Just this once'? Share it with us!