Definition Just wanted
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I) just wanted (to see you): (I) would simply like (to see you)
- "I just wanted to send you this message to let you know that I'm okay, so you can tell everyone else at the office."
- "Bruno : No, I just wanted to know if Polly was there."
- "Just wanted to introduce you to Framboise."
- "- I just wanted to ask you which way I ought to go."
- "Bruno : I just wanted you to be proud of me, Papi."
- "Susie : But, I just wanted to-"
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
- "I just wanted to let you know that I received your e-mail, and we should talk about this banking situation further."
- "I just wanted to follow up on the product recall you requested for Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
- "I just wanted to give you some more information about the situation."
Still having difficulties with 'Just wanted'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Just wanted'? Share it with us!