English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a kangaroo: an Australian mammal with powerful back legs on which it moves by jumping
A mother kangaroo keeps its baby, or "joey", in a pouch in its stomach. The kangaroo is known for its powerful kick and even its boxing skills!
- "Jump as high as a kangaroo flies when you're wearing Outback Cologne!"
- "Ooh, they're kangaroos!"
- "I heard this great one about a rabbi, a sherpa and a kangaroo."
- "I'm your captain Hugh Wallaroo, and I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot Gus, a super intelligent kangaroo."
- "" The kangaroo says, "at these prices, I'm not surprised."
- "Or it may have been a kangaroo"
- "Australia isn't all about "surfing kangaroos" and "drunken koalas" anymore."
- "I've never seen a kangaroo!"
- "Garth : No kangaroos, no boomerangs, no stereotypes!"
- "- a "kangabanger" (a hot dog made from kangaroo meat)"
Still having difficulties with 'Kangaroo'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Kangaroo'? Share it with us!