English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a kangaroo: an Australian mammal with powerful back legs on which it moves by jumping
A mother kangaroo keeps its baby, or 'joey', in a pouch in its stomach. The kangaroo is known for its powerful kick and even its boxing skills!
- "I've never seen a kangaroo!"
- "' The kangaroo says, 'at these prices, I'm not surprised."
- "Jump as high as a kangaroo flies when you're wearing Outback Cologne!"
- "Ooh, they're kangaroos!"
- "Here's my first joke: a kangaroo walks into a bar and asks for a whiskey."
- "Or it may have been a kangaroo"
- "Garth : No kangaroos, no boomerangs, no stereotypes!"
- "- a 'kangabanger' (a hot dog made from kangaroo meat)"
- "Australia isn't all about 'surfing kangaroos' and 'drunken koalas' anymore."
- "I'm your captain Hugh Wallaroo, and I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot Gus, a super intelligent kangaroo."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Kangaroo'? Share it with us!