Keep me posted
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Keep me posted: Let me know the latest news, keep me informed
- "I'll keep you posted on any developments, as and when they occur."
- "I'll keep you posted, diary."
- "I will keep you posted."
- "The day after the accident, you told me that since you had caused this mess, you would be following up promptly and would keep me posted on developments."
- "I'll keep you posted!"
- "I need to check with the wife, I'll keep you posted"
- "I'll keep you posted on any developments."
- "I'll keep you posted regarding our upcoming court date in Monterey County."
- "Keep me posted Icarus"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Keep me posted'? Share it with us!