English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Lucy is very kind, she's always friendly to me.
kindness: thoughtfulness, consideration, friendliness, helpfulness
Kindness is a important quality.
(this) kind (of person/book): (this) sort, type (of person, of book)
UK: You've been so kind to me, I don't know how to thank you.
US: My kindness is only a sign of my love for humanity.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Bruno : Well, I suppose I'm looking for someone intelligent, kind, with a good sense of humor."
- "I like numbers of every kind, but my favourite is."
- "The good kind of bastard."
- "It's good to show your face at these kinds of events once in a while, and you are very good at schmoozing, sir."
- "Icarus : I like numbers of every kind, but my favorite is 1,456,895."
- "Thank you very much Bruno, you are very kind today."
- "Thank you for all your kind suggestions."
- "Shaun Saber : No thanks, that's very kind."
- "The biofuels in question were made from algae (aquatic plant-like organisms, but not the kind found in miso soup)."
- "All 25 vehicles within the Delavigne Corp fleet have been insured with the following kinds of coverage"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Kind'? Share it with us!