English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
koalas, koala bears (sleep 18 hours a day): an Australian marsupial that lives in trees (and sleeps 18 hours per day)
- "Stephanie : I'm whispering because right now I'm in a tree with three sleeping koalas."
- "Koalas, they're the funny looking little bears, right?"
- "Sydney : Bloody hell, she just shot Eddy the koala bear!"
- "Opera: you get the crocodile meat and that dead koala."
- "The koala spends nearly 19 hours a day sleeping."
- "Australia isn't all about "surfing kangaroos" and "drunken koalas" anymore."
Still having difficulties with 'Koala'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Koala'? Share it with us!