English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a language: a tongue, for example English, Russian, Mandarin, Hindi, Arabic, Swahili
- "We need to have a long talk about appropriate language in the workplace."
- "MUST LEARN COCKNEY LANGUAGE."
- "English is a fabulously rich language."
- "Mom : What kind of language is that?"
- "Our advice to concert-goers: if you enjoy vulgar language, prepare to be delighted!"
- "Many new arrivals encounter language barriers."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "Your commitment to daily English lessons has shown me how earnestly you desire to converse in the language of Shakespeare."
- "I didn't have language problems: I had cultural ones."
- "Invent a new language."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Language'? Share it with us!