English vocabulary and translations (See all)
large: big, huge, extensive, massive
A large number of people just arrived, I will need help to serve them their drinks.
- "I'm not sure why he would choose to live there - from what I've read, it seems like nothing but large black bears and rough lumberjacks."
- "He is begging me not to leave him. I am laughing in his face whilst caressing my younger lover's large pectorals."
- "In fact, tall is large."
- "Please carry on as you were, and let's all pretend that there isn't a large, smoldering crater on the second floor of our building."
- "Large is large."
- "A large slab of meat of indeterminate origin (Ask your server)"
- "I see that you are large and old."
- "And "grande" is Spanish for large."
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Large'? Share it with us!