English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a laser: a thin ray of light (usually red), for example for fighting in Star Wars!
- "Great, now hand me the laser."
- "Philip : Yeah, do you guys have lasers there?"
- "This one is an "optical mouse", which means that it uses a laser to detect the mouse's movement."
- "Horatio : There is a laser in this animal?"
- "Dr. Loblaw : Basically we're going to cut a flap of corneal tissue using a knife with an oscillating blade, open it up and remove some tissue beneath the cornea with a laser."
Still having difficulties with 'Laser'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Laser'? Share it with us!