Definition Last but not least
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
last but not least: importantly, despite being mentioned after everyone else
Let me introduce you to our managers: Philip, Kevin, Susie and last but not least, Bruno. By saying Bruno's name last, it doesn't mean he is less important than the others.
- "Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a."
- "Missing "Zero" key (which was recently discovered attached to the back of Icarus's sweater), and last but not least"
- "Last but not least: Marvin the death metal soul shredder."
- "Susie : Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
Still having difficulties with 'Last but not least'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Last but not least'? Share it with us!