Last but not least
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
last but not least: importantly, despite being mentioned after everyone else
Let me introduce you to our managers: Philip, Kevin, Susie and last but not least, Bruno. By saying Bruno's name last, it doesn't mean he is less important than the others.
- "Last but not least: Marvin the death metal soul shredder."
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a."
- "Susie : Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "Missing 'Zero' key (which was recently discovered attached to the back of Icarus's sweater), and last but not least"
- "Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Last but not least'? Share it with us!