Definition Last night
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
last night: yesterday at night, yesterday in the evening
- "On the Internet, the clip of you at the award show has been viewed over a million times, and hits on the Delavigne website have quadrupled since last night."
- "Up until last night, I thought I had seen it all."
- "I just got in last night and I'll be in town until Tuesday."
- "Well, it was good, actually I ate with Susie and Philip last night, we went to-"
- "By the way, how was dinner last night?"
- "Young Philip : Hey Quincy, I was with your mom last night and she was less difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "Philip : I've been vomiting since last night."
- "Susie : Horatio, your stunt last night has brought us a ton of media attention."
- "Did you see Florence on TV last night?"
- "I really didn't get much sleep last night."
Still having difficulties with 'Last night'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Last night'? Share it with us!