English vocabulary and translations (See all)
lastly: in conclusion, finally, in the end, ultimately, to conclude
- "Enrique : Lastly, let's talk baseball."
- "I will be back next week no problem. Lastly, I am expecting a fax from Mr. Sonovovitch."
- "Bruno : Lastly, on Thursday from 11.45pm until a quarter past midnight, please record the best cooking show on TV – "Sex in the Kitchen"."
- "Lastly, you don't need a visa for Kalackistan."
- "Enriqué : Lastly, Paris Saint-Germain manager Guy La Tâche had his contract extended in appreciation of his consistent work."
- "Lastly, if you can afford it, you can do your grocery shopping in delicatessens."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Lastly'? Share it with us!