English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the leadership: the management, the administration, the authority, the command
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
- "To become a manager, you generally demonstrate experience, aptitude and good leadership skills."
- "Time will tell whether this will be the result of an increase in sales or of making redundancies, however few people in the industry believe that D&C's tradition of using authentic Italian tailoring, leathers and fabrics will continue under Mazerati's leadership."
- "He spent his youth perfecting his warrior and team leadership skills."
- "I feel more prepared to take a leadership position not only in the workplace, but also at the head of a small country again, if ever the need arises."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Leadership'? Share it with us!